- BSA Annual Health and Medical Form
- This is the new BSA Medical forms. The nice thing about the new forms is that you can edit and
save them on your computer. All you have to do is download this form, type in your information, and then save a copy on your
computer for future use. Then the next time you need it, all you have to do is update and print out a copy!
- Camper Medication Card
- If you are going to camp and need to take medication while you are there, you will need to fill
out one of these cards for every medication you will be taking during your stay.
- Cub Scout Shirt Insignia Guide
- Got all these patches, but don't know where they go? Here is the BSA's guide to Cub Scout Shirt
- Pack 3843 Scout Account Policy
- This is Pack 3843's official policy dealing with the Scout Account Funds that they get
from selling popcorn.
- Official Pinewood Derby Rules
- The official rules for Pack 3843's annual Pinewood Derby. This sheet will be updated before
Pinewood Derby every year as changes are made to the rules by the BSA.
- Camp Rokilio Packing List
- Wondering what to pack for camp? Here is a list of what to bring, and what not to
bring to camp.
- Cub Scout Leave No Trace Award
- The Cub Scout "Leave No Trace" guidelines are a plan that helps people to be more concerned
about their environment and to help them protect it for future generations. This sheet spells out the requirements for the
award. This award is available to adults as well as Scouts.
- Wolf Achivements
- A "cheat sheet" list of the Wolf Achivements, to track your Wolf's progress easier.
- Bobcat Trail Requirements
- A handout or "study guide" for Cubs learning the requirements for the Bobcat Patch.
- Webelos Badge Faith Requirements
- This is a nice sheet to hand your Minister or Religious Leader when working on requirement #8
for the Webelos patch
- Webelos Artist Pin Requirements
- A list of requirements for the Webelos "Artist" Pin.
- Wolf Elective #28
- This is a sheet that goes along with the Wolf Elective #28, concerning energy conservation.
It reminds the Scout to conserve energy.
- BSA Child Abuse Reporting Policy
- Official BSA Child Abuse Reporting Requirements and Policy for all Leaders and Parents.
Part of the Adult Leader Youth Protection Training.